A mother of a 14-year-old Vietnam girl was in great disbelief when she found out that her daughter was already dead while sleeping. She claimed she cannot fathom how it happened as she just saw her daughter to be totally fine on the night before she went to bed.
This is a true-to-life story.
One morning, mother of Le ThiXoan walked into her room to wake her up. She called her for several times but her daughter did not give any response. When she went near her, she thought her daughter was only unconscious so she rushed her to the nearest hospital. Little did she know that she was already lifeless.
Upon reaching the Emergency Room, the mother was in great disbelief when the doctor said that her daughter was already dead and can no longer be revived. She was even more surprised when she was told that the cause of her daughter’s death was being electrocuted.
Puzzled as to how it happened, the mother went to Xoan’s room and checked how it could possibly happened. She then found the iphone of her daughter which was being charged just beside Xoan while lying on the bed. She also saw that there was a part of the cable which was burnt and speculated that the current had passed through the defective wire and caused Xoan to be electrocuted.
It was later on confirmed by Xoan’s parents who said that their children were used to charging their phones while they are asleep.
In the funeral, Xoan’s mother cannot contain her loneliness as she grieved the untimely death of her daughter. She wailed in deep pain thinking the life of her precious child had been taken away with just a faulty wiring. Sad though, it was only because of a little damage on the charger’s cable that caused Xoan to lose her life.
It was then vital that everyone should bear in mind not to charge their phones while sleeping more so, charging the phones beside them or near them.
Rest in peace, Xoan.